- Detection of fear, anger, duress and verbal aggression
- Early warning and intervention to prevent physical aggression
- Sound playback of acoustic event that triggered the alarm
- Real-time incident reporting and documentation
- Seamless integration with network video surveillance solutions
- Adjustable sensitivity for various environments
The Aggression Detector identifies aggression in a person’s voice, making it an effective tool for crime deterrence and assault reduction. The analytics software detects sound patterns associated with duress, anger or fear. Upon recognition, the system sends an automatic notification to staff through a visual alert or by triggering an alarm. The early warning allows for security personnel to respond quickly so that physical aggression can be prevented. The Aggression Detector can either function as a stand-alone system or be integrated with video surveillance solutions.